OPEN WATER SWIM 1st JUNE CANCELLED

Hi All,

Quick message to say we have had to cancel tonight’s (1st June) open water swim on safety grounds. The forecast is for stormy weather so we will postone until next week. For those chomping at the bit there is another public session run by Christine of Sleeker Swim on Friday evening at 7pm at Fell Foot.

The six week block will now commence 8th June…..

Cheers,

Hoppy

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s