Roll up, roll up!
14th May sees Ulverston Triathlon Club host it’s first Captain’s Day Duathlon & Kids Aquathlon!
It’s just a bit of fun, but maybe not for everyone, with prizes for the top three teams in each category.
- 2 person team road duathlon.
- 5k run/17k bike/5k run
- Both team members to complete and not be separated by more than stipulated distance – 10-20m dependant on team grouping.
- Male, Female & Mixed teams all applicable
- Prizes for Top 3 Male, Female & Mixed teams.
- Start time 11:30
- Bikes racked by 11am
- Compulsory race brief 11:15am
£25 including free pie and peas for all competitors (please select preference on entry)
All proceeds to local charity ‘Lookin Good, Feelin Great’
This kids event is (nearly**) FREE and is for kids ages 6-15, but must be registered in advance.
- 25m swim/500m run: ages 6-11
- 50m swim/1km run: ages 12-15
** A token charge of £0.01 is required for the online entry system to work.